Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Uncanny Restaurant Review

Uncanny is a new breakfast and lunch restaurant that specializes in home made soups as well as sandwiches. It is located in Down Town Milwaukee at 612 N. Water St. My sister Tiffany, my 6 year old son and I are big soup lovers, so when I found out a new soup restaurant opened we were there. 


The employees were so nice and one of the women came out to the floor and asked us all how the food was. There were also lots of customers. The food came out very fast and the seating was self serve, which was fine with me. 

I had the Craw Fish and Crab Bisque. It was so smooth and creamy with pieces of fish through out the souo. You know if there's soup there's bread. This place had the best crusty on the outside soft on the inside bread, but no butter :(. Still very delicious. The bowl was big and I was full even though I was not in the mood to get a sandwich. 














My sister Tiffany had the Baked Potato soup. She was pretty bummed about the "no butter situation". She also would have appreciated some potato chunks in the soup, but said the soup was "Ok". This girl's favorite soup is baked potato, so that's not a great review :(
















Now my Sunshine's review. He said it was good but did not eat it all Sooooo. I ate his :0. It was really good! It was kind of sweet and it had bacon, sour cream, cheese, and chives on top! Very good chili and I am a real chili lover and cooker. 



There were cups of crackers at every table with little salt and pepper shakers. We appreciated that.




 The decor was so adorable. The bar seating across the wall was brilliant. It adds extra comfortable seating that doesn't feel crowded. I really liked the feel of the restaurant. It screamed quick cozy lunch. Also the bathroom was clean!!!! I'm a pee body so I always see the bathroom in every restaurant. 

Conclusion: I will eat here again. Love this place A LOT. Not sure about m sister and son :(

No comments:

Post a Comment